Every minute of your wedding has been meticulously planned, from your dress and guest list down to your cake and flowers. While you aim to have the perfect day, problems can arise that may catch you off guard. Perhaps it’s a broken nail or a missing earring back. Or maybe you just want some extra cosmetics to touch up your face before hitting the aisle. Either way, you can be prepared for any wedding day mishaps with a fully-stocked beauty emergency kit.
- Tissues. (Insider Tip: You can tuck tissues in the bouquet for easy access. Wrap around the finger and dab gently under the eyes to avoid any smudging.)
- Q-tips to remove minor smudges prior to walking down the aisle.
- Blotting papers to remove excess oil and shine. These can be handy to have in your clutch!
- Eye drops to eliminate eye redness prior to getting your make up done.
- A small backup kit of makeup for last-minute touchups. be sure to include your lipstick or gloss for touch ups.
- Travel toothbrush (Insider Tip: Spray with a little hair spray then smooth flyaways.)
- Hand mirror to see the back of your hair
- Extra bobby pins
- Travel size hair spray. Be sure to use a flexible hold hair spray and not a hard hold. The alcohol content can create more frizz on a humid day!
- Mini sewing kit for unexpected rips and tears
- Spray deodorant
- Clear nail polish to repair runs in stockings
- White chalk to cover shoe scuffs
For Other Issues
- Wisp Toothbrush- Great for on the go to freshen up
- Tampons or panty liners. You just never know!
- Breath mints
- Lotion to keep your skin soft
- Baby power to calm sweaty palms
- Tylenol, Bandaids, Pepto Bismol, and the usual items from first aid kit.
A wedding day survival kit is a must-have for any modern bride. Pack your “beauty bag” ahead of time and bring it with you on the big day so that you’re prepared for whatever life throws at you. Knowing that you’re ready in any emergency can help calm those wedding day jitters and ensure a smooth and wonderfully memorable commitment ceremony.